6U CubeSat Platform
Performance and power
Our 6U CubeSat Platform is a fully integrated microsatellite capable of supporting up-to 4U (7.5 kg) payloads. Available with Attitude Determination and Control System (ADCS) with pointing accuracy as high as 0.01 degrees and complete payload integration, this is the most advanced satellite system in its class.
Included with this product
- 10 hours of engineering support
- Packed in a protective case
- Full warranty
- Technical information (Datasheet)
- Available Payload volume: 97 x 197 x 220 mm3
- Available Mass: approx. 7450 g (waiver process for > 7450 g payload)
- Available Power: 5-50 W (orbit and mission dependent)
- Power Buses Voltages: 3.3 V, 5 V, Customizable 6-12 V, BCR and battery raw
- Data rate in the air: up to 50 Mbps
- Attitude Control: < 0.1-1 degrees accuracy
- Lifetime: 1 – 5 years (orbit dependent)
Customization: Request a quotation for payload integration and module customization
Note: 5-days delivery does not apply for this product due to customer-related specific requirements. Please contact us for more details.
Space qualification tests are performed on the Qualification Engineering Model. Qualification test levels and duration follow the ESA standard ECSS-E-ST-10-03C and GEVS: GSFC-STD-7000A.