TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last updated: 20.09.2016
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
License to use the website
Unless otherwise stated, EnduroSat designs and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or OTHER CONTENT from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sublicense material from the website;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website
- redistribute material from this website (except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution)
- You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without EnduroSat designs’ express written consent.
- You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without EnduroSat designs’ express written consent.
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audiovisual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to EnduroSat designs a worldwide, irrevocable, nonexclusive, royaltyfree license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to EnduroSat designs the right to sublicense these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or EnduroSat designs or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
EnduroSat designs reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on EnduroSat designs servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. EnduroSat designs makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, EnduroSat designs does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all
- or the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or nonmisleading
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
Limitations of liability
EnduroSat designs will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided freeofcharge, for any direct loss
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data. These limitations of liability apply even if EnduroSat designs has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit EnduroSat designs liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by EnduroSat designs negligence
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of EnduroSat designs or matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for EnduroSat designs to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify EnduroSat designs and undertake to keep EnduroSat designs indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by EnduroSat designs to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of EnduroSat designs’ legal advisers) incurred or suffered by EnduroSat designs arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to EnduroSat designs’ other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, EnduroSat designs may take such action as EnduroSat designs deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
EnduroSat designs may revise these terms and conditions from timetotime. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
EnduroSat designs may transfer, subcontract or otherwise deal with EnduroSat designs’ rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, subcontract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and EnduroSat designs in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with Swiss law.
All disputes, arising from these Terms and Conditions or related to them, including those arising from or concerning their interpretation, invalidity, performance or termination, as well as the disputes for filling gaps in them or their adaptation to newly established facts, shall be referred for resolution to the Court of Arbitration at the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry by a panel of (3) three arbitrators in compliance with its Rules for Litigations, based on arbitration agreements. Registrations and authorizations.
EnduroSat AD is registered with the Bulgarian Commercial Register
Back to homepage