Sturdy and lightweight design
Circularly polarized for better reception
Reliable deployment mechanism + backup and feedback circuits
Wide impedance bandwidth
Compatible with solar panel
Our UHF Antenna is circularly polarized for secure reception. Compact and lightweight, it features industry-leading triple redundancy for its radiation rods deployment mechanism. The UHF Antenna is designed to be mounted on the Z side of a CubeSat structure according to the CubeSat standard.
Included with this product
- 5 hours of engineering support
- Packed in a custom box
- Full warranty
- Technical information (Datasheet)
- Covers the UHF band for amateur satellite communications 435 - 438 MHz.
- Compatible with Endurosat Solar panels
- Circularly polarized
- Gain > 0dBi
- Max RF output power 3.5W
- Burnwire mechanism with feedback for deployment
- Weight: 85 g
Space qualification tests are performed on the Qualification Engineering Model. Qualification test levels and duration follow the ESA standard ECSS-E-ST-10-03C and GEVS: GSFC-STD-7000A.