CubeSat X-Band Transmitter
- Frequency Range: 8025 – 8400 MHz;
- Maximum Transmit Power: 2W;
- Transmit data rate: up to 50Mbps;
- SFDR: > 60dBc;
- Power Supply: 12V;
- Power Consumption during Tx: up to 12W;
- Data Interface: LVDS, SPI, CAN, I2C;
- DVB-S2/S2X, CCSDS compliant;
Included with X-Band Transmitter
Qualification tests – information coming soon
Space qualification tests are performed on the Qualification Engineering Model. Qualification tests level and duration follow the ESA standard ECSS-E-ST-10-03C and GEVS: GSFC-STD-7000A.
Total Ionizing Dose – planned in the coming weeks
Click on the button below to download the complete technical specifications of the X-Band Transmitter.