CubeSat Onboard Computer (OBC)
- ARM Cortex M4/M7 processor;
- Frequency rate: up to 180 MHz for M4, up to 216 MHz for M7;
- 2MB Program Memory Size; 256kB RAM for M4, 2MB RAM for M7; 2048kB flash memory;
- MicroSD card slot;
- Integrated double redundancy sensors: 3-axis accelerometer and compass;
- 3x PWM drivers for magnetorquers;
- 6x analog inputs for sun sensor;
- 6x external temperature sensors can be connected;
- Three external gyroscope can be connected;
- Interfaces: CAN, 2x USART, UART, 2x I2C, 2x SPI, USB Opt.;
- Real Time Clock;
- Flexible frequency eco-mode;
- Weight: 58 g.;
- 1Gbit Serial NOR Flash Memory
- 64Mbit Static RAM (Optional)
- Connector for antenna deployment
- ProtoBoard area for easy connection of payload and access to main power and communication busses.
Included with Onboard Computer
Space qualification tests are performed on the Qualification Engineering Model. Qualification tests level and duration follow the ESA standard ECSS-E-ST-10-03C and GEVS: GSFC-STD-7000A.
Total Ionizing Dose
Click on the button below to download the complete technical specifications of the Onboard Computer (OBC).