We design and build exceptional satellites. EnduroSat is on a mission to transform the complex satellite industry into a streamlined data service, enabling instant access and transactions with space data on the cloud from hundreds of sensors in orbit. All made possible by unique satellite technology and our great engineering team. We are searching for more superhumans to join us in our mission to democratize access to space.
You will be involved in
- Developing clear and precise, high-standard documentation ensuring technical accuracy, appropriate and effective use of language, and on-time delivery
- Managing and effectively utilizing our document management system, with a focus on GIT, to maintain an organized and accessible documentation library
- Continuously updating and refining existing documentation to reflect the most current specifications and procedures
- Fostering collaboration with technical teams and customer support representatives to ensure the accuracy of our technical content and its alignment with user needs
What do we look for?
- Quick adaptability and ability to learn swiftly new information
- Excellent written English for producing
- Experience with authoring tools, such as LATEX, and issue tracking and version control systems, specifically GIT
- Experience in working with a large documentation database
- Strong teamwork skills and ability to collaborate
- Are open to knowledge sharing
- Understanding the importance of the last-mile delivery
- Proactive mindset, self-starter
- Have excellent communication skills and a positive attitude
How to stand out?
- A relevant degree in engineering
- Demonstrate a good understanding of electronics and software
- Showcase a passion for space-It’s a bonus if you’re enthusiastic about the cosmos as we are