We design and build exceptional satellites. EnduroSat is on a mission to transform the complex satellite industry into a streamlined data service, enabling instant access and transactions with space data on the cloud from hundreds of sensors in orbit. All made possible by unique satellite technology and our great engineering team. We are searching for more superhumans to join us in our mission to democratize access to space.
What is the role?
As a Spacecraft Thermal architect, you are responsible for the thermal engineering activities related to spacecraft design, manufacturing, testing, launch, and operations. Your activity may include the design, development, and qualification of EnduroSat generic satellite platforms, and/or satellites for specific customers.
You are part of EnduroSat’s system engineering team and you will participate in the full spacecraft lifecycle, from initial design to AIT, launch, and flight operations. You may be required to participate in technical meetings with customers, under the leadership of the system engineer.
Some of your daily tasks will include:
- Define thermal architecture (radiators blankets heaters etc.)
- Build thermal models
- Compute thermal predictions for flight (hot case, cold case) and TVAC tests
- Correlate models with test results
- Identify test success criteria
- Compute thermal power consumption
- Investigation and closure of all issues related to thermal behavior
What do we look for?
- Master of Science in aerospace engineering or mechanical/thermal engineering (or equivalent)
- 10+ years experience in Space programs engineering
- Excellent technical background in at least satellite Thermal engineering
- Openness to knowledge sharing and willingness to mentor junior engineers
- Understanding the importance of the last-mile delivery
- Have excellent communication skills and a positive attitude
How to stand out?
- Experience in nanosatellites and small satellites
- Thorough understanding of mechanical engineering