We are looking for a process-driven Senior People Operations Analyst who will support our people operations and provide best-in-class employee experience.
You’ll be hands-on and self-motivated, someone who is very familiar with the end-to-end employee lifecycle, working on all things people-related, implementing new processes and improving existing ones.
A people-focused and results-driven individual, you’ll also be able to bring the projects to life whilst supporting our day-to-day employee needs.
- Ensuring the smooth running of the people (HR) operations, including administration, onboarding/offboarding and monthly metrics
- Supporting the Chief People Officer with implementing new HRIS
- Help setting up performance review cycles and engagement surveys
- Supporting all People (HR) processes internally and improving these for efficiency, effectiveness and quality
- Participating in compliance audits to ensure we have all relevant employee documents and systems are maintained and accurate
- Supporting the Chief People Officer and Talent Partners with policy/process creation and roll out
- Working closely with legal and finance to make sure all people related matters are handled properly
- Creating our central People & Culture data dashboards and support with providing data for the team and managers on team engagement, time off, pay & any other ad hoc requests
- At least 5 years experience running people operations preferably in a fast-growing environment
- Previous experience working across the whole employee lifecycle including onboarding and offboarding
- Organised with strong problem-solving, interpersonal and customer-facing skills
- An eye for detail, and focus on delivery and quality
- Comfortable working in a fast-moving company where priorities can change and processes may need to be created from scratch