EnduroSat is on a mission to transform the complex satellite industry into a streamlined data service, enabling instant access and transactions with space data on the cloud from hundreds of sensors in orbit.
We believe that universal access to space will inherently improve human life so our mission is to empower humans to connect and progress through space technology.
All made possible by unique satellite technology and a great engineering team.
Scope of work: As a Sales Operations manager you will be directing and coordinating all sales activities locally and regionally. Your main responsibility will be to drive the team success and achieve the company annual revenue targets, by focusing on data gathering and process optimization. Some of the role’s key objectives will include:
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets
- Managing recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales engineers
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Making data-informed decisions to drive performance and resource allocation
- Overseeing the successful and timely delivery of purchased products/services
- Previous experience in managing sales team(s)
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and communication skills
- Experience using CRM to manage the sales process and forecast sales
- Strong analytical skills to identify trends and sales patterns
- Planning, organization and problem-solving skills
- Previous space experience or interest in the industry is a plus
Join us if you:
- Are open to knowledge sharing
- Understanding the importance of the last mile delivery
- Are a quick learner, proactive, ready to work on your own and in a team
- Have excellent communication skills and positive attitude
- Are passionate about space