EnduroSat is on a mission to transform the complex satellite industry into a streamlined data service, enabling instant access and transactions with space data on the cloud from hundreds of sensors in orbit.
We believe that universal access to space will inherently improve human life so our mission is to empower humans to connect and progress through space technology.
All made possible by unique satellite technology and a great engineering team.
Scope of work: As a Sales Consultant, your role will involve identifying potential customers and creating new business prospects for the company. You’ll be responsible for promoting state-of-the-art space technologies and participating in negotiations to complex space solutions for EnduroSat’s clients, working closely with our exceptional system engineering team.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within defined timelines
- Coordinate sales efforts with the team and other departments (Tech, Procurement, etc)
- Keep abreast of best practices and space industry trends
- Participate in various industry conferences showcasing the newest company products
- Successfully match customer technical requirements to proposed solutions/products
- At least 3 years of sales experience for a technology company
- Proven track record of delivering results and meeting expectations
- Previous experience with CRM tools
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Get things done and results driven attitude
- Willingness to travel (less than 20%)
- Previous space experience or interest in the industry is a plus
Join us if you:
- Are open to knowledge sharing
- Understanding the importance of the last mile delivery
- Are a quick learner, proactive, ready to work on your own and in a team
- Have excellent communication skills and positive attitude
- Are passionate about space