We design and build exceptional satellites. EnduroSat is on a mission to transform the complex satellite industry into a streamlined data service, enabling instant access and transactions with space data on the cloud from hundreds of sensors in orbit. All made possible by unique satellite technology and our great engineering team. We are searching for more superhumans to join us in our mission to democratize access to space.
What is the role?
EnduroSat has a quality-focused culture and aims to follow world-class best practices for operations and Quality Management. Our satellite modules and systems are recognized as “State-of-the-art” Spacecraft Technology by NASA. We have a “zero defect” and “continuous improvement” mindset in everything we do, and we are looking for more like-minded people to join us.
Some of your daily tasks will include:
- Problem-solving activities (including root cause analysis)
- Monitor and control the quality of incoming materials
- Prepare and maintain quality documentation (quality reports, measurement protocols, procedures, etc.)
- Collaborate with suppliers of EnduroSat (quality requirements, monitoring, evaluation)
- Identify improvement areas in products, processes, and quality system
Requirements & Qualifications
- Previous experience in Quality Management in Production Environment (within the Automotive, Medical industry and/or Aerospace industries)
- Knowledge of Quality Systems and Standards (e.g. ISO 9001)
- Have a keen eye for details (conduct inspections, identify non-conformities)
- Proactive approach towards continuous improvement (opportunities to optimize quality, reduce defects, enhance processes)
How to stand out?
- Experience with PPAP and FAI
- Experience with Supplier Management
- Knowledge of Quality Core Tools (FMEA, PPAP, MSA, SPC, APQP) is an advantage
What do we look for?
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding the importance of last-mile delivery
- Quick learners, proactive, and self-starters
- Excellent communication skills and a positive attitude
- Passion for space