“Igor, it’s alive!” Want to bring our satellites to life? Have enough technical skills and passion? Well, what are you waiting for?
We’re looking for a Software Engineer able to analyze product’s software requirements and propose a plan to meet them, take part in satellites design, prototype, design and develop fast iterative solutions.
For us our customers are sacred! You should be enthusiastic to provide support, troubleshooting, testing and validation to our partners – no person left alone in space!
You will be building our next generation platform using OOP for the following activities:
- Maintaining and extending existing Java application
- Optimizing parts of the application – by refactoring and providing C/C++ modules
- Testing and Verification
- Creating and Reviewing Documentation
- C/C++ middleware/application programming
- Linux software development
- Writing testable software
Requirements Considered an Advantage
- Using CI/CD systems
- Device drivers work with Yocto
- Embedded software development
- OOP concepts and SOLID principles
- Open to knowledge sharing
- Able to make decisions and work on tasks independently