Want to participate in designing our next generation satellites? Want to see hardware designed by you flying in space and expanding humanity reach? Well, what are you waiting for?
We’re looking for a Layout Designer for our next-generation satellite modules, who can design multilayer high-speed PCBs, read and understand existing electrical schematics and create complete manufacturing documentation. Be familiar with the manufacturing cycle of a PCB, from bare board to assembly and the required industry standards.
As well as provide support to our customers with on-site engineering if required – troubleshooting customer issues, on-the-spot testing, and validation.
- Engineering Degree Electronic (at least Bachelor or similar)
- Minimum 3 years of PCB Layout experience with Altium Designer
- Experience with high-density design, power/signal integrity and low EMI design techniques
- Experience with mixed analog/digital PCB design techniques
- Experience with high-speed digital interfaces and RF communication
- Experience with power supply design techniques
- Experience with multilayer PCBs
- Knowledge of the relevant IPC and ISO standards
- PCB Layout from first revision to serial production considering EMC conformity of the design
- Good understanding of analog and digital electrical schematics
- Experience with industrial design is an advantage
- Experience with PCB/PCBA manufacturing is an advantage
- Review and understand electrical schematic designs
- Perform design reviews with other team members
- Perform layout design based on these schematic designs, complying with product requirements
- Close collaboration with other project members (system, mechanical, hardware and firmware engineers, etc.)
- Prepare PCB/PCBA production documentation
- Support all stakeholders participating in the production phase (logistics, manufacturing, etc.)