“Igor, it’s alive!” Want to bring our satellites to life? Have enough technical skills and passion? Well, what are you waiting for?
We’re looking for an Embedded Software Engineer, that is able to analyze product’s software requirements and propose a plan to meet them, take part in satellites design, prototype, design and develop fast iterative solutions.
For us our customers are sacred! You should be enthusiastic to provide support, troubleshooting, testing and validation to our partners – no person left alone in space!
- Minimum of 5-years’ experience in Embedded Software Development in ANSI C
- Ability to use hardware schematics and MCU/peripheral datasheets as input for firmware development
- Great understanding on microcontroller architectures and embedded systems
- Proven track record of work with RTOS (RTX preferred)
- Device drivers’ knowledge (clock system, GPIO, SPI, I2C, UART, PWMs, ADC, DAC, etc.)
- Analyze product’s software requirements and propose a plan to meet them
- Take part in satellite product design
- Prototype, design and develop fast iterative solutions in search of THE ONE that will make a great product
- Develop embedded software for our satellite systems
- Design and develop SW applications according to specification
- Software debugging and quality assurance
- Prepare appropriate technical documentation