“Igor, it’s alive!” Want to bring our satellites to life? Have enough technical skills and passion? Well, what are you waiting for?
We’re looking for an Embedded Software Engineer, that is able to analyze product’s software requirements and propose a plan to meet them, take part in satellites design, prototype, design and develop fast iterative solutions.
For us our customers are sacred! You should be enthusiastic to provide support, troubleshooting, testing and validation to our partners – no person left alone in space!
You will be building our next generation platform on the latest devices:
- Writing C/C++ applications for RTX/FreeRTOS
- Porting and Integrating re-usable software
- Designing and implementing software on middle and lower layers
- Testing and Verification
- Creating and Reviewing Documentation
- Essential Requirements
- Embedded Software Design
- Desktop development for own test GUI
- Familiar with software techniques for safety / redundant design and implementation
- Writing testable software
Requirements Considered an Advantage
- C++, Python
- Knowledge about FPGA
- Personal Skills
- Open to knowledge sharing
- Understanding the importance of the last mile delivery