“Igor, it’s alive!” Want to bring our satellites to life? Have enough technical skills and passion? Well, what are you waiting for?
We’re looking for an Embedded Software Engineer, that is able to analyze product’s software requirements and propose a plan to meet them, take part in satellites design, prototype, design and develop fast iterative solutions.
For us our customers are sacred! You should be enthusiastic to provide support, troubleshooting, testing and validation to our partners – no person left alone in space!
You will be building our next generation platform on the latest Xilinx Multi-Processor System-on-Chip (MPSoC) devices:
- Writing C/C++ applications for Linux
- Integrating drivers and modules
- Testing and Verification
- Creating and Reviewing Documentation
- Embedded Linux
- Embedded Software Design
- Linux application C/C++ programming
- Bash scripting
- Writing testable software
Requirements Considered an Advantage
- Yocto or PetaLinux
- C++, Python
- Linux kernel modules and drivers integration
- Board Support Packages integration
- Linux Desktop development
- Knowledge about Radio Frequency (RF) communication modules
- Knowledge about FPGA
- Open to knowledge sharing
- Understanding the importance of the last mile delivery