Want to build an incredible space organization? Want to help us provide access to space to thousands of people? Do you have what it takes?
We’re looking for a Technical Customer Support Engineer, who will be responsible for handling customers’ requests and driving resolution for technical issues.
He/she will keep close collaboration with RnD Department, Quality Assurance, Sales and Manufacturing departments.
If you got that quality mindset that can skyrocket you to your space career, this opportunity is just for you:
- Handle customer requests via e-mail, ensuring that the customer is attended in a timely manner, and that requests are captured accurately
- Provide technical assistance to clients for configuration and troubleshooting for both hardware and software solutions
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems and drive resolution of customer issues from the initial contact to case closure
- Document cases and key takeaways and contribute to the development of internal knowledge base to improve our customer service
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification – technical background or electronics
- Experience in the field of Technical Support, Customer Service or similar customer-facing role is an advantage
- Excellent written and spoken communication in English
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Outstanding attention to detail, focus on accuracy and analytical approach
- Open to knowledge sharing
- Understanding the importance of the last mile delivery
- Quick learner, proactive, ready to work on his/her own and in a team
- Excellent communication skills and positive attitude