What will you do?
- Work in a multi-disciplinary team of hardware, software, and mechanical engineers
- Participate in the design of patch antennas and arrays for our satellite communication systems
- Pinpoint potential areas that need improvement and proactively get involved in solving pending issues with the goal of improving EnduroSat’s products and services
- Prepare and maintain adequate and up-to-date documentation during the development
What do we look for?
- University degree in Radio Communications/ Electronics / Electrical Engineering or similar
- Theoretical and practical exposure of antenna and propagation
- 2 years of technical experience in the field of Microwave and mmWave antenna design and measurements
- Design experience in microstrip patch antennas and antenna arrays
- Hand-on experience with measurement equipment- VNA, Signal source, Spectrum Analyzer, etc.
- Experience working with EM/antenna design tools like ANSYS or other
- Good knowledge of manufacturing processes to ensure the design is manufacturable
- Design documentation, technical reports, and presentation as required
- Fluent English
Requirements considered an advantage
- Work experience at any major antenna or radio manufacturer
- Knowledge and experience in link budget calculation
- Design experience in planar antenna arrays and feeding structures
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Open to knowledge sharing
- Understanding the importance of the last-mile delivery
- Results oriented