Want to participate in designing our next generation satellites?
Want to see hardware designed by you flying in space and expanding humanity reach?
Well, what are you waiting for?
We are looking for an Assembly, Integration and Test Engineer who will help us build, assemble and test our exceptional NanoSats.
- Plans and manages satellite integration and testing activities
- Prepares documentation and manuals at the satellite level
- Works and manages simulation tools
- Assists customers with on-site engineering as needed – troubleshooting, on-site testing and validation
- Identify and implement risk reduction strategies
- Master degree in Space Engineering, Electrical Engineering or other relevant technical field
- Minimum one year of experience on a similar role
- Good knowledge and proven experience in space tests and qualification standards
- Use of hardware circuits and MCU / peripheral data tables as input for firmware development
- Previous experience with nanosatellite / microsatellite integration would be considered an advantage
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail and desire to learn new skills and systems
- Open to knowledge sharing
- Results oriented
- Understanding the importance of the last mile delivery